We make a donation to VOKRA with each booking!
1 x 30min
$1 donation to VOKRA
1 x 45min
$1.25 donation to VOKRA
2 x 30min
$2 donation to VOKRA
2 x 45min
$2.50 donation to VOKRA
$2.75 donation to VOKRA
12 hours in-home overnight, including dinner and breakfast feeds
These are visits for medication administration only.
Our cat sitting service includes medication administration at no extra cost.
Our team will come to your home to administer medication to your cat in a stress-free manner.
Price starts at $32/visit for under 30 minutes, than go up to $42.50 if it takes between 30-45 minutes.
Skin/ear/eye/ wound cleaning: $32+
Insulin injection: $32+
SQ Fluids: $42.50 (45min visit)
Prices may vary on a case by case basis
Want to learn how to do it on your own? Afraid your cat will kill you? No worries! We’ll show you how in a stress-free way, in the comfort of your own home.
Price starts at $50/visit for under 30 minutes, then go up to $60 if it takes between 30-45 minutes.
Skin/ear/eye/ wound cleaning: $50+
Injection/SQ Fluids: $60+
Prices may vary on a case-by-case basis
- Please read our FAQs here
- Free meet and greet with your new sitter. Additional fee for extra meet and greets.
- Prices not including GST
- Additional travel fees may be added depending on location.
- For the safety of your cat and our cat sitters, an extra cat sitter may be added to the booking in certain situations.
- A fee will be added to statutory holidays.
- Emergency vet visits are charged at $35/h
- Key pick up / drop off
- Free if you drop/pick-up your keys
- $20 if we have to drop/pick them up
- For housesitting: some sitters may require a visitor parking spot, or a street parking permit from the City of Vancouver to be arranged and paid for by the client.