Main Service Area
Extra charge might be added if outside of those areas.
A fee will be added to statutory holidays and major holidays
New Year’s Day, BC Family Day, Good Friday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, BC Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Remembrance Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
$5 for visit/boarding & $10 for house sitting
On Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day visits will be shorten to 20min and 30min (instead of 30min and 45min) so our sitters can have some time with their families too. Visits will be made in full if meds take the whole visit.
- Payment can be done via INTERAC etransfer or via credit card through PayPal, but requires a 3% surcharge.
- Bookings made more than 30 days in advance require a 25% deposit. The rest of the invoice will be sent 29 days before the booking.
- For bookings made 29 days or less in advance, payment is required in full after the meet and greet for new clients, and after the booking confirmation for recurring clients.
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Client agrees that any cancellation requests or inquiries about cancellations must be made via email only for reason of proof of record.
- Cancellation fee with 30+ days’ notice – one day (depends on your booking, e.g. 1×30 min, 2×45 min)
- Cancellation fee with 8 – 29 days’ notice – two days (depends on your booking, e.g. 1×30 min, 2×45 min)
- Cancellation fee with 0 – 7 days’ notice – forfeit 100% of the fees to a maximum of $150.00.
- Leftover amount will be credited.
- Credits do not expire
- No credits available after the booking has started
Are you bonded and insured?
Yes. Coverage is provided by ProFur. Insurance for Pet Care Professionals
Still have a question?
Just contact us and we’ll be more than happy to answer any of your questions!