Main service area
Entire downtown, East Van, Grandview-Woodland, Kitsilano, False Creek, Fairview, Mount Pleasant, Strathcona.
Extra charge might be added if outside of those areas.
We don’t charge extra for statutory holidays but on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s day, we do only 15 min visits so our sitters can spend time with their families.
The full visit will be done if there’s any medication or health issues that need to be taken care of.
- Payment can be done via INTERAC etransfer or via credit card through PayPal, but requires a 3% surcharge.
- Bookings made more than 30 days in advance require a 20% deposit. The rest of the invoice will be sent 29 days before the booking.
- For bookings made 29 days or less in advance, payment is required in full after the meet and greet for new clients, and after the booking confirmation for recurrent clients.
- Client agrees that any cancellation requests or inquiries about cancellations must be made via email only for reason of proof of record.
- Cancellation with 30+ days’ notice – full refund less one day (depends on your booking, e.g. 1×30 min, 2×45 min) of deposit
- Cancellation with 8 – 29 days’ notice – full refund less two days (depends on your booking, e.g. 1×30 min, 2×45 min)
- Cancellation with 0 – 7 days’ notice – forfeit 100% of the fees to a maximum of $150.00
- Refunds are done through e-transfer
- No refunds available after the booking has started
- Deposit made for bookings done during the holidays, between Dec. 20 and Jan. 3 are non-refundable.
Are you bonded and insured?
Yes. Coverage is provided by ProFur. Insurance for Pet Care Professionals
Still have a question?
Just contact us and we’ll be more than happy to answer any of your questions!